The Ottery St Mary Christmas Tree Festival is an annual event held in the Parish Church of St Mary in Ottery St Mary. The festival takes place at the end of November / early December and features a variety of decorated Christmas trees, as well as other festive activities such as carol singing, craft stalls, and refreshments.
The festival is organized by the Friends of St Mary’s Church and is a major fundraising event for the church. All proceeds from the festival go towards the upkeep of the church and its community outreach programs.
The Ottery St Mary Christmas Tree Festival is a popular event that attracts visitors from all over the region. It is a great way to get into the Christmas spirit and support a good cause.
Here are some additional details about the festival:
- The festival is open from 11am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday, and from 11am to 4pm on Sunday.
- There is a late opening on Friday evening, from 6pm to 9pm.
- Admission to the festival is free.
- The festival is wheelchair accessible.
- For more information, please visit the Ottery St Mary Parish Church website or Facebook page.