There are Covid vaccinations available at the Town Council Offices at 8 Broad St, 12th October, 10am to 4pm.
No booking necessary, but you need to eligible.
You or your child may be offered a seasonal COVID-19 vaccine if you are:
– aged 65 years old or over (you need to be 65 years old by 31 March 2024)
– living in a care home for older adults
– a frontline health or social care worker
– aged 16 to 64 years old and are a carer
– aged 12 to 64 years old and live with someone with a weakened immune system