Ottery St Mary Paths Partnership - OSM P3
P3 is an initiative to ensure that the entire rights of way network in the OSM Parish is legally defined, properly maintained and well publicised. The main aim of the scheme is to improve and maintain the condition of the local rights of way and keep them open and in use. Funded by Devon County Council, P3 is designed to encourage community involvement and the enjoyment of the public rights of way. Devon County Council works in partnership with Parish/Town Councils, landowners and local voluntary groups.
Please click on this link for further details: OSM P3
Mike Brown - The Neighbourhood Highways Officer at
Devon County Council
Will be holding Surgeries at the Town Council Offices on
Thursday 21 Nov 2019: 10.15am - 12 noon
He will be available to answer queries/concerns you may have regarding Highway Matters
Tel: 01395 571537
DEFIBRILLATORS IN OTTERY ST MARY
There are a number of defibrillators in the town which are located at:
- Ottery St Mary Library and Information Centre, Silver Street - outside the front of the building
- Ottery St Mary Dental Practice, Sunny Corner, Hind Street - inside the building
- Coleridge Medical Centre, Canaan Way - inside the building
- Kings School, Barrack Road - inside the building
- The Colin Tooze Sports Centre, Cadhay Lane - in reception
- Ottery St Mary Primary School, Longdogs Lane - inside the two storey building on the ground floor
- Ottery St Mary Bowling Club, Strawberry Lane - inside the clubhouse, accessible only when the club is open
- The Station, Mill Street - on the outside of the building on the wall adjacent to the entrance
Ottery St Mary has a community building in Yonder Street that is run by a Management Committee as a registered charity for the benefit of local clubs and voluntary organisations.
It is also available for parties, dances, and receptions. The hire cost includes use of the large well-equipped kitchen.
There are also two other rooms suitable for smaller functions that can be hired independently or inclusively.
Rental charges are kept to a minimum to encourage maximum community use but have to include maintenance costs. For local organisations and clubs the main hall costs just £24 for up to three hours. For weekday mornings this drops to £20.50 for up to three hours.
For more details and availability contact booking secretary Ron Berry on (01404) 812844
Need Help or Advice?
The Citizens Advice Service in Ottery St Mary is at:
Ottery Station, Mill St, OSM, EX11 1AH
Times as shown below:
1.00pm - 4.00pm on the 1st Thursday of every month
Tel no. 03444 111 444
Mobile no. 03003 300650
Open every week-day 9.30am - 4.00pm
or visit their national web-site to find the answer to your questions.
Benefits,Work, Debt & Money, Consumer, Relationships, Housing
Law & Rights, Discrimination, Tax, Healthcare